Currently All Events for LA County have moved online until further notice. Please refer to online options or call us.
2022 SFVAA Convention
Please see below for the COVID-19 Compliance Guidelines we will be following at the 2022 SFVAA Convention, Rocketed into a 4th Dimension. As always, these Compliance Guidelines are subject to change based on any new ordinances established by the City or County of Los Angeles.
“Our common welfare should come first… “
Covid-19 Protocols for the 2022 SFVAA Convention
The SFVAA Convention Committee takes seriously our responsibility to provide the safest environment we can in these difficult and unprecedented
times. Therefore, in compliance with the City and County of Los Angeles COVID-19 SafePass LA ordinance, the following protocols will be in place at this year’s convention:
- Masks will be required at all times while indoors at the Marriott. This includes all hallways, elevators and meeting rooms. Your mask must cover your mouth AND your
- All events held in the Grand Ballroom, as well as the Al-Anon Opening Meeting and Al-Anon Skit in the Hidden Hills Room, will require proof of full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 viral test result within 72 hours prior to entry at the If you need further clarification regarding vaccination and testing requirements, please refer to the links provided at the bottom of this notice.
- In order to verify your vaccination/testing status, we will have EMTs serving as COVID-19 Compliance Officers located in the hallway to the left of the Grand Ballroom during the hours listed below. The EMTs will provide you with a wristband once your vaccination or negative test status has been verified and this wristband will be required for entry into all events listed in Paragraph #2
Friday, January 28, 2022 – 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, January 29, 2022 – 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Sunday, January 30, 2022 – 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- The Hospitality Room will be open for all to purchase food and drink, however a wristband will be required in order to sit and eat in the Hospitality
- Marathon Meetings will not allow any food or drink, and masks must be worn. Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test is not required for Marathon
- Lecterns will be sanitized between readers and speakers in all meeting and marathon
We appreciate your understanding as we strive to bring you the best possible convention this year. If you are not comfortable with the SafePass LA requirements, we respectfully ask that you simply skip the convention this year, but we look forward to welcoming you back in 2023.
Questions? Concerns? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information on SafePassLA, click here: SafePassLA
To see the Los Angeles County requirements for proof negative COVID-19 viral test result, click here: LA County Proof of Negative Covid Test
To access a digital copy of your vaccination record, click here: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
Get In Touch
Get In Touch
16132 Sherman Way
Van Nuys, CA. 91406